How To Go To LEGOLAND Malaysia From Singapore, LEGOLAND Malaysia is the must-visit tourist destination in Johor Bahru where you can loosen up yourself and appreciate boundless fun.
- This amusement park which sits 45 km far from Singapore.
- It is regularly visited by Singaporeans amid ends of the week and occasions.
- In case despite everything you’re thinking about how to go to LEGOLAND Malaysia from Singapore, this article is most appropriate for you.
- We incorporate a far reaching transport manual for LEGOLAND Malaysia from Singapore and the info below can help you in various ways.
- Hassle-free – no compelling reason to land with gear at every custom.
- Increase travel time for 1-3 hours – no need to line up at traditions to get your passport stamped.
- Any get point at whenever
- Convey you straightforwardly to LEGOLAND Malaysia.
- Smooth and carefree voyage
- On the off chance that movement with more than 5, the cost is less expensive than taking open bus
- Expensive if travel alone.
- Families travelling with infants and elderly people.
- Groups of friends with 5-10 people.
- People who seek for relax, comfortable and stress-free ride.
Also View:- Singapore DMC
- Cheapest way to LEGOLAND Malaysia from Singapore
- Does not require Pre-booking
- No direct transfer service available.
- Need to disembark twice with luggage for clearing customs.
- Families and adults who carry fewer luggage and not rushing time.
- Less than SGD 10 per person
- Faster than taking public bus
- Brings you directly to LEGOLAND Malaysia
- Require PayPal and credit card for pre-booking
- Need to alight from bus twice for clearing customs
- Families who wants to reach LEGOLAND Malaysia in less than 3 hours
Also View:- Malaysia DMC in Singapore
- Cheap Ever
- Not a direct transfer service
- Train tickets are sold at limited seat
- If you miss the train, it takes hours to wait for next arrival
- Need to clear customs
- Adults or groups of friends who are on budget travel
- Woodlands CIQ to JB Sentral: SGD 5 per way
- JB Sentral to Woodlands CIQ: RM 5 per way
Local taxi to LEGOLAND Malaysia: RM 18
Local bus to LEGOLAND Malaysia: RM 4.60
Here Are The Steps:
- Go to the bus stop opposite to the Marsiling MRT Station.
- Take bus 856.
- Alight when the bus stops at the bus stop of Woodlands Centre Road.
- Head to Woodlands Train Checkpoint and buy tickets at their counter. Clear your immigration here as well.
- Go to the waiting hall and voard the train which brings you to JB Central.
- Alight from the train and clear customs.
- At JB Sentral, take bus LM 1 to LEGOLAND Malaysia. Or, take any of the local taxi to LEGOLAND Malaysia.
Also View:- Malaysia DMC